I would like to show you my last build - the Toyota Celica TA64 Twin Cam Turbo, Rally de Portugal 1984. It's a Beemax 1:24 scale kit.
• Tamiya TS-26 (body and chassis), TS-29 (cockpit and interior) and several Tamiya acrylics and Humbrol enamels for detail painting
• Primer Tamiya Surface Primer (white and grey)
• Clear coat Gunze Mr. Topcoat in spraycan
• Beemax Toyota Celica TA64 Twincam Turbo detail-up set
• Seatbelts made with Tesa fabric tape (red) and Studio27 photoetched parts
• Rivets by Top Studio
• Exhaust weathering made with Tamiya Weathering Master set "D"
A six months build, with lots of fun and pleasure, based on many reference pictures that I've collected during the last 2 years.
This model won a silver prize at Portuguese contest Modelscala 2019.
Some curiosity about me
I am a military and I've never feel attracted for military modeling, only for racecars, mostly rally cars from the 80s and 90s. I have a Facebook modeling page called Kostinha's Scale Models.
Author | Pedro Costa | Facebook
Next gallery | Ferrari Testarossa